Shape Image One

Immigration Process for Widow(er) of A U.S. Citizen 

Immigration Process for Widow(er) of A United States Citizen  If you are a widow or widower and were married to a U.S. citizen for at least 2 years at the time of the deceased citizen’s death, you may be eligible to apply for a green card.   Eligibility To immigrate as the widow(er) of a citizen,

Visas For Fiancé(e)s Of U.S. Citizens

Visas For Fiancé(e)s Of U.S. Citizens Congratulations on your engagement — the next step is getting your fiancé(e) here! If you’re a U.S. citizen looking to bring your foreign fiancé(e) to the United States to get married, you’re going to need to file a Form I-129F, Petition For Alien Fiancé(e) in order for them to obtain

Become A U.S Citizen Via Naturalization

What is Naturalization? Naturalization is the process of becoming a U.S. citizen. If certain requirements are met, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth. Who is eligible for naturalization, and when can they apply? Eligibility for naturalization is dependent upon the following: How long you’ve had your green card How long

Conditional Residence Through Marriage

Conditional Residency: Making Your Green Card Permanent Most green cards last a decade and can be renewed indefinitely. But if you and your spouse had been married less than two years at the time that you obtained permanent residency through marriage, it might come as a shock to you that your green card is only