Our immigration records request service requires a separate retainer agreement with Olubusayo Fasidi PC (“Law Firm”). Government fees are not included in published service fee. You are responsible for the government fees. Complete the form below to request a retainer agreement.
Scope of Work
- File FOIA request online
Government Fees: None
Our Process (Online Only)
- Once your form is received, a team member from the Law Firm will call you for a case review and respond to any questions you may have about the process
- Once they decide you are the right fit for the service, you will receive a retainer agreement with checklist of required documents, for you to review and sign electronically from the Law Firm.
- You send in your retainer fees to Law Firm through the payment methods provided. You will receive a receipt and acknowledgment of payment from the Law Firm
- Law Firm emails your client portal login credentials and questionnaires to complete
- You upload or email or physically provide all required documents to Law Firm
- Law Firm completes your Forms and sends them for your initial review
- You review your completed immigration forms with immigration attorney in a scheduled session. Forms are signed by you and the attorney. For clients located outside our in-person service areas, the forms will be mailed for you with instructions on how to append your signature. Application packets are mailed or ready for pick up within 48 hours after all forms are completed and/or all required documents are received.
Case Lifetime Support Guarantee:
Our form preparation service comes with limited attorney support until a final decision is reached on the case. We want you to be successful and even though our active work ends when you receive your completed packet, your attorney will be available to respond to your case related questions and even discuss the appropriate response to any received requests for additional evidence on the application we prepared.
We won’t leave you hanging! We are here to support you throughout your application process.
Note: This is not full representation. We work collaboratively with you by providing you with limited attorney services to help you represent yourself before the USCIS effectively.