1. Our Scope
This Agreement is between you andEzimmigrationhelp.com. Ezimmigrationhelp.com, provides US Immigration petition preparation and limited consultancy services for individuals and businesses who choose to represent themselves before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (‘USCIS’).
Ezimmigrationhelp.com is not a law firm neither is it affiliated with any governmental agencies. We DO NOT sell government forms, All USCIS Forms are available for free on USCIS.GOV. Limited legal services as required by the USCIS and defined in this Agreement are provided through our Independent Attorney Consultants. At no time is an attorney-client relationship created between you and Ezimmigrationhelp.
2. Government Fees
Cost for services provided on our website does NOT include government fees. Ezimmigrationhelp.com does not receive government fees from you. We only collect our service fees. Instructions on where and how to insert government fees are provided to you upon receipt of the completed forms/petitions from us.
3. Personal Account
To access our services, you will be required to create an account and establish a username and password. Ezimmigrationhelp.com Independent Attorney Consultants utilize a third-party software to prepare immigration petitions, you may be required to create another username and password for the third-party website to which you are directed to. If you create any of those accounts, you agree to submit only accurate information about yourself and to keep the information you submit up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your username and password, and you agree not share your username and password to a third party. You may not use another party’s username, password, or account at any time. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, username, or password. We shall not be responsible or liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, with or without your knowledge. You may be liable to Ezimmigrationhelp.com, our affiliates, our parent company, officer, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
4. Link to Third Party Sites
Ezimmigrationhelp contains links to other Web Sites. These links are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of such linked websites including any changes or updates to the linked websites. We are not responsible for any webcasting or any other form of transmission received from the linked sites. Inclusion of the link does not imply an endorsement of the linked site by Ezimmigrationhelp.com or any of its affiliates or officers.
5. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, all right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Website including but not limited to the documents, logos, graphics, sounds, images, store products, Ezimmigration Guides (do it yourself kits), are owned by either IURIS LLC, our third party authors, developers or vendors, (all referred to as “the Materials”). None of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Ezimmigrationhelp.com’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Ezimmigrationhelp.com does not sell, license, lease, or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Ezimmigrationhelp.com. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use this site and services in the manner authorized by Ezimmigrationhelp.com.
6. Permission to Download Materials
Ezimmigrationhelp.com grants you permission to download, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer or device, only for your personal, informational, non-commercial use provided that (i) if applicable, the copyright and trademarks appearing on any Materials not be altered or removed, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other website or in a networked computer environment, (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way, except for authorized editing for personal use. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any terms of this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
7. Use of Ezimmigrationhelp.com Store Product
For a fee, we offer do it yourself immigration petition guides, editable index of documents, fill in the blank documents and other fillable forms. (WE DO NOT SELL USCIS PETITION FORMS). The terms of this Agreement shall control any store product purchase made directly on our website. You understand that your use of our store product is neither legal advice nor the practice of law each guide or product and any applicable instruction is not customized to your particular needs. Ezimmigrationhelp.com grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive license to use our store products for your personal, non-commercial use. You acknowledge you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance, or in any way exploit the products in any manner except to customize for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any product. Store products may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Ezimmigrationhelp.com.
8. Attorney Services
All case evaluation, form preparation, strategy sessions and the coaching club are provided only by Olubusayo Fasidi PC (‘Law Firm’). Attorney services may require a separate retainer agreement with the Law Firm. Ezimmigrationhelp.com does not interfere with the independent professional judgment exercised by these attorneys in the course of the limited representation. This represents our limited scope agreement:
- Law Firm does not work for the government, should you require information about your case you are to contact the relevant governmental agency
- Law Firm cannot guarantee any results of your case, participation in our coaching club or case evaluation and strategy session does not guarantee a positive outcome of your case. They cannot influence the USCIS to reach a positive decision in your matter, Law Firm only acts as a guide to support you through your application process. You understand fully that in spite of the coaching/support/strategy, the USCIS may still reach a negative decision in your case, by participating in any of our programs you agree to bear the full risk and consequences of any decision reached by the USCIS.
- Unless otherwise specified in the retainer agreement between you and Law Firm. Law Firm DOES NOT REPRESENT you in any way and shall not receive any communication from the USCIS or any other relevant governmental body on your behalf.
- Attorney form preparation service comes with a limited case lifetime support guarantee. Law Firm will respond to your case related questions including how to respond to agency requests for evidence until a final decision is reached. If there’s a conflict between this limited scope agreement and the retainer agreement by Law Firm, the terms of the retainer agreement will govern.
9. User Content
You remain ethically and legally responsible for any writings, files, pictures or any other work (‘user content’) that you post or transmit using any Ezimmigrationhelp.com services. You agree that you will not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes on another’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of publicity or privacy. You agree to obey the law and respect the property rights of others;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation including but not limited to those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- That is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening
- That includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
- That contains any computer virus, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
- That otherwise violates this Agreement
10. Copyright Infringement
You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information which may violate a third party’s intellectual property right. You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringement of third-party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your ezimmigrationhelp.com user account.
Upon receipt of proper notification of an alleged copyright infringement or any intellectual property violations, Ezimmigrationhelp.com shall promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. Pursuant to Title 17, U.S.C, Section 512(c)(2), to assert a right under this Section kindly send the following designated Ezimmigrationhelp.com’s designated Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the work in which you hold a copyright interest which you believe is being infringed;
- A description of the location on this website where the allegedly infringing material is located;
- Your contact information such as name, address, phone number, email address
- A Statement of a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement sworn under penalty of perjury that the notification is accurate and you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Our informational products are available for immediate download. There shall be no refunds whatsoever of any products purchased through our online store. You may cancel your coaching club subscription at any time. Monthly payment already processed shall not be prorated and no refund will be issued. Cancellation of the subscription shall come into effect on the next billing cycle.
12. NO WARRANTY
THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EZIMMIGRATIONHELP.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
EZIMMIGRATIONHELP.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (1) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS (2) SITE APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS (3) THE APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. EZIMMIGRATIONHELP.COM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO HOLD EZIMMIGRATIONHELP.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISE (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES AND ALL RELATED DISPUTE RESOLUTION COSTS SUCH AS FOR LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION, WHETHER TRIAL OR ON APPEAL), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORITIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF THE EZIMMIGRATIONHELP WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF THE EZIMMIGRATIONHELP WEBSITE, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS, AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF EZIMMIGRATIONHELP.COM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF EZIMMIGRATIONHELP.COM, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
14. Dispute Resolution
YOU AND EZIMMIGRATIONHELP.COM AGREE TO RESOLVE ISSUES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION. Any and all disputes between You and Ezimmigrationhelp.com arising from this Agreement shall be resolved in the manner and order set forth in this paragraph:
15. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be interpreted and construed under the laws of the State of Texas.
- Customer Service: You shall attempt to resolve the dispute by sending an email with the full details of your complaint, your phone number and preferred contact method to email@example.com. A representative of ezimmigrationhelp.com shall contact you with the intent to resolve the matter within 48 hours.
- In the unlikely event that the dispute is not resolved through our customer service, you agree to submit resolution to non-binding mediation. Mediation shall be conducted in Houston Texas, before a qualified mediator who has met all the requirements of the Texas AADR Act and the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association. Ezimmigrationhelp.com shall cover the cost of the mediator. Each Party shall bear the cost of their legal representatives. To institute mediation after customer service has failed to resolve the matter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of the failed customer service action, using “REQUEST FOR MEDIATION” as it’s subject title.
- In the event that the dispute remains unresolved after participation in mediation, You and Ezimmigrationhelp.com hereby agree to submit the matter to the jurisdiction of a small claims court located in Harris County Texas (where applicable) or binding arbitration conducted under the consumer arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. In entering into this Agreement, You and Ezimmigrationhelp.com agree to waive any right to a trial by jury or participation in a class action.
- Ezimmigrationhelp.com, reserves the right to make changes to this arbitration provision. Changes will not affect disputes instituted prior to the effective date of the changes. In the event that this entire Agreement is terminated, the termination shall not be effective as to this Arbitration Agreement until at least 45 days after written notice of such termination and it shall not be effective as to disputes instituted prior to the date of termination.
You agree to receive communications from us electronically, and agree that all agreements, notices disclosures and other communications that Ezimmigrationhelp.com provides you electronically, by email, or on this Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications or agreement be in writing.
By using the EZimmigrationhelp.com’s services or accessing our website or applications, you accept that submitting your telephone number to Ezimmigrationhelp.com, via our website or applications, constitutes an inquiry to Ezimmigrationhelp.com, and Ezimmigrationhelp.com may contact you at the number submitted even if such number appears on any state or federal ‘do not call lists’.
18. Copyright / Trademarks
Site design, text, graphics and arrangements, copyright Ezimmigrationhelp.com, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Ezimmigrationhelp.com logo, Ezimmigration Guides, custom graphics, and button icons, are service marks, trademarks/or trade dress of Ezimmigrationhelp.com. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos contained on this website are the property of their respective owners.
A waiver of the breach of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute or operate as a waiver of any other provisions of this Agreement.
If it is determined by a Court or other body with competent jurisdiction that any provision or wording of the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under state or other applicable law. Such invalidity or unenforceability shall not invalidate the entire Agreement. Whenever two or more interpretations of the provisions of the Agreement shall be possible, the interpretation or construction which leads to the enforcement of this Agreement shall be favored and deemed to be the intended interpretation of the parties to this Agreement.